|1992 KM RANCH ROAD
6544 FARM TO MARKET ROAD
WHITEFISH, MONTANA 59937
RANCH STORY. . .
In the KM Ranch Valley close to Whitefish, Montana, you will think you have died and gone to heaven. Here at our ranch with its luxurious cabins or at the cabins in the woods, you will find the scenery so beautiful that you will want to burn every eyeful into your soul. Our guests say that to be a guest here at Gaynor's is to be given the greatest gift that Montana has to offer – a chance to revive your spirit and reinvent your life through awe and adventure, comfort and beauty.
That is what RiverBend Ranch visionaries Don and Nancy Gaynor did for themselves and now do for others. It’s a dream that has given the Gaynor's a new lease on life. Gaynor Ranch is a dream come true in so many ways. It’s hard to say where and when the dream starts for guests.
You come to vacation, but chances are you’ll leave with a mission of your own:
Gaynor's have established the ranch as an exceptional destination to which you can come to escape the stresses of life and rejuvenate your energies, your souls and your lives.
As you sit out on the deck, you will hear the geese passing overhead in the mornings, you will see the deer coming down to drink and an occasional beaver popping its head up in the river. The echo of dogs barking – our canine protectors and wagging friends, Tucker, Princess, Red, Kokanee and Karona run off the occasional bear or mountain lion from the trails. The eagle soars overhead offering us protection sent from the Creator. Rain pelting down on the tin roofs as you snuggle up (or together) in a down comforter.
You will wake up from your dream the last morning and tell yourself to take one more good long look before you have to leave and as we have said before, we witness the tears as you say so long –
1992 KM Ranch Road
Whitefish, Montana 59937
Request More Information
Yes! This is exactly what we are looking
for! Send us more information
|LUXURIOUS CABINS ON THE RANCH OR IN THE WOODS. . . .
GAYNORS RESORTS AT WHITEFISH
Dates you want
Things you are
We will get back to you shortly!
NOTE: The Flathead Valley fills up fast in the summer so please book soon so you will not be disappointed
|Date Cabins at the Ranch Cabins In The Woods
Oct. 1, 2006 to Dec. 15th, 2005
Dec. 16th, 2006 to Jan. 5th, 2007 $169
Jan 5th, 2007 to May 31st, 2007 $169 $129
June 1st, 2007 to Oct. 1, 2007 $249 $249 $400 for duplex (sleeps 12)
Oct. 1, 2007 to Dec. 15th, 2007 $ 99 $ 99
coffee, tea, popcorn, and some condiments
- Based on double occupancy $15 per night additional guests
- Montana Bed Tax—7%, in addition to nightly rate
- Rates are per night - 3 night minimum stay
- Check-in time 3:00 PM Check-out time 11:00 AM
- 50% Reservation Deposit Required
- All cabins are non-smoking
- Cabins come equipped with pots and pans, washer/dryer, detergent, bounce, ironing board, iron, paper products
Please make sure dishes are done, beds stripped and all trash into dumpster.
- Pets allowed in designated cabins. $15 additional per night.
- We Accept Checks, Cash, Mastercard™, Visa™, American Express for payment
- Deposit receipt will be mailed to you.
- Upon arrival you go straight to your open lodging and the keys are waiting for you!
- All Quarters Are Smoke-Free
- Daily Housekeeping Not Included in Your Accommodation Rates, but can be provided if desired, for extra charge.
- Rental Accommodations Are Expected to Be Returned in Same Condition as Prior to Occupying lodging accommodation.